Besides being a transit hub to the world, Dubai is a fantastic destination in itself with new attractions & theme parks like IMG Worlds of Adventure (Marvel, Cartoon Network, Lost Valley) & the Dubai Parks and Resorts (Legoland, Motiongate, Bollywood Parks, Riverland) as well as other Water & Adventure Parks. Go desert dune bashing, indoor skiing, take a dhow cruise, enjoy unparalleled views from the Burj Khalifa, shop in the malls & stay in luxury hotels. You can also take a day trip to Ferrari World & Yas Water World in nearby Abu Dhabi.
Combine with: Various Destinations
AQUAVENTURE WATERPARK & LOST CHAMBERS (7 HOURS)
Combine two amazing experiences at the iconic Atlantis The Palm Hotel – experience the record breaking rides and slidesat Aquaventure Waterpark followed by a trip to the underwater world themed on the Lost City of Atlantis.
- Rides and slides of all levels of thrills
- A designated children’s area with water cannons, slides and climbing frames
- The longest zipline in the UAE with unparalleled views of Atlantis
- 700 meters of private beach
- Over 15 restaurants and kiosks
- Elaborately themed chambers, home to over 65,000 marine animals at The Lost Chambers
DESERT SAFARI (5-6 HOURS)
One of the most popular things to do for the travellers in the UAE, this thrilling safari in a 4x4 vehicle takes you for dune bashing on the amazing golden sand dunes of this region. A unique activity that is adventurous yet provides a cultural experience; you can be sure to have a memorable evening amidst a scenic desert landscape.
- Dune driving on some of the highest sand dunes in the region, in a 4x4 air-conditioned vehicle
- Breathtaking views of the sun setting over the charming desert providing a magical experience
- Enjoy activities such as sandboarding and camel rides at the authentic Bedoiun camp site which also has a henna designer, local attire for trial and refreshments
- Delicious barbecue dinner under the stars while being entertained by a belly dancer and a mesmerizing Tanoura dance performance that will leave you in awe
DHOW CRUISE DINNER (3 HOURS)
Enjoy a 2-hour cruise on the calm waters of Dubai as you appreciate the incredible views of the illuminated iconic structures of the city aboard a traditional Arabian wooden boat or dhow, decorated with colourful lights. As you sail, indulge in a sumptuous international buffet dinner with unlimited beverages and a large selection of dishes.
- A cruise on the Dubai Creek, around Old Dubai - experience the city’s unexplored past, with historic buildings and monuments that have stood the test of time. You will cruise by the Heritage Village, Chambers of Commerce, National Bank of Dubai, Dubai Courts, and the glittering Gold & Spice Souks
- A cruise in Dubai Marina where you get a glimpse of the skyscrapers of the most lively area in the city, the stylish residences on the Palm Jumeirah, the mega yachts, legendary hotels and villas as you enjoy a belly dancing show
- Cruise along the Corniche Creek of Abu Dhabi in the Persian Gulf, while feasting on Arabian cuisine. Enjoy panoramic views of the Emirates’ coastline from a double decker dhow & experience the tranqulity of the star-filled sky from the upper deck
SELECTION OF DUBAI EXCURSIONS
MODERN DUBAI TOUR (6-7 HOURS)
Embark on a magical journey to iconic landmarks that form the heart and soul of this modern city of contrasts; from the world’s tallest building, to the trendiest glittering spots in the town.
- Dubai Marina, an awe-inspiring city-within-a city with a cosmopolitan, free-spirited atmosphere and unique, invigorating lifestyle
- Drive across Palm Jumeirah, world’s largest artificially made island with a photo stop at the iconic Atlantis Hotel
- Stroll across Souk Madinat Jumeirah’s meandering paths and bazaar-like atmosphere
- Visit The Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world and Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo for an exceptional under-water experience
- ‘At the Top’ observation deck on level 124 of the tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa
AT THE TOP - BURJ KHALIFA (2+ HOURS)
Enjoy unparalleled views of Dubai from one of the highest observation decks in the world, by day or night. Located on level 124 of the tallest building in the world.
- At the Top’ is an open air viewing deck that offers incredible vistas of the city, ocean and desert from an incomparable vantage point
- Upgrade your experience with the newly opened observation deck on level 148, At the Top SKY – which has won the Guinness Book of Records for being the highest observation deck in the world
CLASSICAL DUBAI CITY TOUR (4-5 HOURS)
Experience a cultural journey through time into mini mazes of wind-towered buildings, narrow lanes and meandering pathways of the lively souks in the old part of Dubai, with a scenic ride on the traditional abra boat.
- Stroll across the heritage area of Bastakiya with its labyrinthine lanes lined with restored merchant’s houses, art galleries, cafés and boutique hotels
- Visit the 225-year old Fort Al Fahidi which houses the Dubai Museum
- Ride on the traditional abra boat across the scenic Dubai Creek
- Visit the Spice and Gold Souks, with tantalising scents and shimmering jewellery
- Drive to Burj Al Arab, the iconic hotel with unmatched standards of luxury
- A photo stop next to Jumeirah Mosque, an architectural landmark
DUBAI TOP 5 (4-5 HOURS)
This is a perfect tour for the first time visitors to the Emirate that takes them to attractions across the city and into the history of the amazing changes that saw skyscrapers rise up in the desert.
- Cruise on an abra alongside the Mina Seyahi lagoon and Dubai Marina, a lively entertainment district surrounded by glorious skyscrapers
- Drive across Palm Jumeirah, world’s largest artificially made island, with a photo stop at the iconic Atlantis Hotel
- Panoramic views of the magnificent Dubai Fountain light and sound show
- Fusion buffet dinner at the Armani Hotel, with spectacular views of the illuminated Burj Khalifa
- At the Top’ observation deck on level 124 of Burj Khalifa offering awe-inspiring views of the cityscape, coastline and expansive desert landscape
DUBAI SHOPPING TOUR (4-5 HOURS)
From traditional lively souks to the gigantic malls, enjoy an intriguing shopping experience in Dubai – where you will see the narrow streets lined up with jewellery, spices, trinkets and souvenirs.
- On one hand we have the traditional market and on the other a massive, air conditioned mall offering brands from around the world
- Visit the Gold Souk where shop windows glinting with gold will certainly leave you in awe; the sheer scale and variety of gold on offer is impressive
- Visit the Karama Souk known for its selection designer duplicates from bags, watches, shoes to jewelry and souvenirs at rock bottom price
- Visit the Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world, home to just about every major fashion brand that exists
ABU DHABI CITY TOUR (7-8 HOURS)
This is an all-encompassing excursion of the distinctly Arabian sibling of the glitzy city of Dubai – Abu Dhabi. Spend a perfect day at the capital of the United Arab Emirates and discover how this majestic Emirati city artfully blends the ancient past with the modern present.
- The beautiful Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, an architectural wonder and one of the biggest mosques in the world
- Drive to Union Square, which uniquely displays the heritage of the UAE through various sculptural objects
- Stop at the Corniche, the impressive stretch of perfectly manicured waterfront
- Visit the Heritage Village, a continual reminder of Emiratis’ rich and colourful past
- Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, home to luxury shops as well as souvenir stores where you can pick up mementos of your day out in the capital
FERRARI WORLD (5 HOURS - inside the park)
A truly amazing experience for the entire family, Ferrari World is the largest indoor theme park in the world and one-of-its kinds. Inspired by the Ferrari brand and its Italian heritage, the park features themed stores, displays, rides and restaurants for visitors of all ages and interests – from the speed thrill rides to the truly advanced simulators and family - friendly attractions.
- Experience the world’s fastest roller coaster that accelerates up to 240 kmph and feel the adrenaline rush worthy of the Grand Prix as you race across the finish line
- Fly along crumbling cliffs, tumble into the heart of the jungle, glide through ice caves and plummet to the bottom of the ocean in one of the world’s most sophisticated simulators
- Get up close and personal with the ultimate display of Ferrari cars, hailing from Maranello and top collectors from around the world
YAS WATERWORLD (5 HOURS - inside the park)
This 15-hectare family water theme park features 45 rides, slides and attractions, making it one of the largest
- Rides catagorised as per thrill levels –allowing all members to choose their rides beforehand
- Enjoy one of the most exhilarating tornado rides in the world and Middle East’s longest suspended roller coaster at the park
- The biggest children’s dedicated play area in the Middle East
- Opportunity to surf on the world’s largest sheet wave
- Whether you’re an adrenaline junkie, an adventure seeker, an ambivalent risk taker or a little tyke, the park has something for each member of the family
BALLOON TOUR (5 HOURS)
Take to the morning skies and glide over the tranquil desert as you watch the sun rise from your hot air balloon
- You will be left in awe of the spectacular desert vistas as you soar in the sky; the sprawling desert with its golden sand dunes and wildlife such as camels and gazelles provide a perfect setting to capture some amazing shots
- This one-hour flight in the hot air balloon is complemented with an informational commentary by the pilot followed by refreshments after the flight and a personalized flight certificate